Applicant Qualifications & Criteria
- Be a student at a public school in grade 12 in the U.S. or Puerto Rico who is graduating high school in Spring 2021
- Plan to enroll full-time in undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university based in the U.S. Proprietary and online schools will not be eligible.
- Be pursuing a degree in the theatrical arts.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrate exceptional talent in your area of focus and display a genuine interest in pursuing a career in the theatre through audition videos or work samples.
- Complete an online application with all required materials submitted.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Scholars will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Diversity (populations historically underrepresented in our industry and professions)
- Artistic achievement, talent, and potential (demonstrated by work samples submitted)
- Financial Need (demonstrated by statements and FAFSA)
- Interest in pursuing a major consistent with your career goal in theatre (demonstrated by personal statement and references)
- Academic achievement
- Quality of proposed training opportunity
- Participation in community and school-based theatre activities